The State will direct most COVID-19 vaccines received to large sites or hubs around the state to vaccinate more than 100,000 people. The goal of this plan is to provide more people the vaccine and a simpler way to sign up for an appointment.
Family Hospital Systems(FHS) has been selected as a Williamson County hub vaccinating people who per-registered. FHS has been vaccinating at two sites, one at the Sun City Ballroom and the other at the Kelly Reeves Athletic Complex. Williamson County’s update on Friday stated that over 5,000 people were vaccinated Wednesday and Thursday of last week.
If you are in Phase 1 and eligible to receive the vaccine, please check the COVID-19 Vaccination Hub Providers page to find a hub near you and learn how to register.
To per-register with FHS, go to https://familyhospitalsystems.com/services/covid-19/.
Alternately, you can also check the websites of vaccine providers listed on the Texas COVID-19 Vaccine Availability map to see if they have enough vaccine supply at this time.
CUN.NEWS has provided a .jpg file of all the locations in Williamson County. View
- Do not show up at a vaccine hub without first signing up or checking the provider’s instructions for scheduling.
- Each hub’s registration process is different, so look carefully at the hub’s registration site for details.
- Depending on the provider, you may be placed on a waiting list and/or may be contacted (phone, email, or text) when vaccines become available.
- Vaccine supply is still limited and even hub providers may already have long waiting lists or may be no longer accepting appointments for the week.
- Customers must schedule a appointment in order to receive the vaccine.
- FHS(The Hub Located in Williamson County) will not accept walkups.
Vaccine hubs aim to provide more vaccines quicker and easier. Texas vaccine supply is limited (but more arrives every week) and it will take time to vaccinate all.