Dispose of old furniture and other bulk items without the hassle of hauling it off. It’s easy and it’s free! Learn more at roundrocktexas.gov/springclean.
Saturday, April 3, 2021 will be the first pick up day for Spring Clean-Up Day. Full schedule below.
|Regular Collection Day||Spring Clean-Up Day|
|Monday||Saturday, April 3, 2021|
|Tuesday||Saturday, April 10, 2021|
|Wednesday||Saturday, April 3, 2021|
|Thursday||Saturday, April 17, 2021|
|Friday||Saturday, April 24, 2021|
Bulk items ACCEPTED curbside:
Bulk items NOT ACCEPTED curbside:
- Freon Appliances (recycling options)
- Automotive products (accepted at Recycling Center)
- Brush/tree limbs (see Brush Recycling)
- Chemicals (accepted at HHW Collection Events)
- Demolition/construction debris
- Paint (accepted at HHW Collection Events)
- TV’s (recycling options)
Due to the large amounts of material expected, some items may not be picked up on the scheduled collection day. If this happens, please contact Round Rock Refuse at 512-255-4980.
Source: City of Round Rock Website