Williamson County: The County’s COVID-19 vaccination plan is focused on providing vaccines for the State’s priority of Phase 1a: front-line healthcare workers and residents of long-term care facilities and Phase 1b: those 65 and older and those 16 and older with at least one chronic medical condition. Due to the limited number of vaccines available, Williamson County urges everyone to honor the state’s phased-in approach to providing vaccines and register only if they meet the Phase 1a or 1b requirements.
Texas Department of State Health Services recently sent a notice to all Texas vaccine providers that all school staff, Head Start program staff, and child care staff are to be included in their current vaccine administration programs.
Everyone needing a vaccination must first pre-register on the County’s centralized waitlist to receive an appointment.
If you have problems registering or have questions regarding registering Williamson County has set up a call center to serve as a resource for residents interested in COVID-19 vaccine information. The call center number is 512-943-1600 and is answered Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Once you are contacted that it is your turn to receive the vaccine, Williamson County can offer technical assistance with completing your registration paperwork at a Vaccine Registration Technical Assistance(VRTA) site. No appointment is necessary. Below the NEW locations with dates and times effective March 8 are highlighted in bold print:
- Hill Country Bible Church, 3300 Little Elm Trail, Gym Building, Cedar Park, Fridays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- First Baptist Taylor, 2500 Mallard Lane, Taylor, Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- The Oaks in Sun City, 301 Del Webb Blvd., Georgetown, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- St. Richard’s Episcopal Church, 1420 E Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- First United Methodist Church Georgetown (McKinney Christian Ministry Center), 1205 Ash St., Georgetown, Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Northpoint Church, 1320 Arrow Point Dr, Unit 201, Cedar Park, Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Family Hospital Systems will continue vaccinations of individuals in the priority groups by appointment only at the Kelly Reeves Athletic Complex, 10211 Parmer Lane, and Curative will vaccinate by appointment at the Georgetown ISD Athletic Complex, enter off of Stadium Dr.
If you need to reschedule your appointment with FHS, email email@example.com. The call center cannot reschedule appointments.
Williamson County encourages all residents in Phase 1b and school personnel to use any option to obtain your first dose of vaccine from any approved entity offering it. You are not required to only apply in Williamson County. They also remind those that receive a vaccine that requires two doses that they must return to the same vaccination locations they received their first dose to receive their second dose.